Electrical Wiring in the Home/Outdoor plugs

We have Christmas lights plugged in both front and side outdoor plugs. Not excessive lights. Have been working fine, but today none turned on. (I have them on timers).
We can find 1 garden gfi plug identified in the breaker box, but none for the other 2. We have 2 breaker boxes and have checked each. Also checked bathroom gfi plugs and all ok.
Are some outdoor plugs wired to their own box somewhere?

There probably would not be any more boxes.  Make sure to check other areas for GFCIs. Garages, basements, other outside plugs, etc. Make sure the ones you did check actually work.  Sometimes they will not reset if defective. Check the outlets and see if they work, in case the timers are not working due to a temporary outage. There is a chance that the wiring is defefctive, but most likely there is a GFCI you have not found yet.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.