Electrical Wiring in the Home/# of outlets for 1100 sq ft house

Question
Do you have an average number of electrical outlets required for an 1100 sq ft house?
Also, the average cost to rewire an 1100 sq ft house?

Answer
The number or outlets is dependent on the design. There is supposed to be an outlet every so many feet along a wall, so an open one room home would be very different from the same size structure with many wall divisions. Also depending on the devices that are proposed would dramatically affect the cost of installation. It could have a hot tub, pool, electric heat, etc. that all affects the installation cost. The best thing is to have at least three licensed electrical contractors quote the job. Thanks J
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

J Cook