Electrical Wiring in the Home/no power in 2 rooms

Question
i had 2 room loose power on different breakers. but the breakers did not trip. at first they had very little power after they when down so i flip the breakers and now there no power at all

Answer
Unless the two circuits share the same neutral wire, or you have lost power to half of your house, you probably have 2 problems.  Check all wires under the wire nuts and where they connect to the outlets and switches.  Make sure everything is tight.  If any parts of the circuits are still working, still check the working devices because it could be the wire leaving these devices.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle