Electrical Wiring in the Home/wiring

Question
I want a box or hub, to mount for all my cable TV, phone, Ethernet and electrical cords in one I have a lot of wires behind my entertainment center and wanted to know if there is an all in one box that I can mount inside the wall to eliminate the mess of wires to the modem, router, and surge protectors I currently have ..Is there such a box? What is it called? where can I find it?

Answer
I do not know of one, not that it does not exist I just have not heard of one. If you want to make something work, you can purchase a metal box called an " Austin " box and put access holes with bushings in the bottom and route the wires into it. The come with a cover. There are weather proof and regular boxes, I would use the regular box. There are many sizes, so you could use the one that is large enough for your particular components. Thanks J
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

J Cook