Electrical Wiring in the Home/electric wiring main circuit breaker panel

Question
will try to be accurate

today and on couple past occasions, found that breaker for "powder room" had tuned off. there was no electricity in powder room.  went outside front to turn four lights on. actually four bulbs, two bulbs on one switch, two on the other.  there was a sharp noise and one of the four bulbs went out. the other three also went out but without the noise. went back to breaker panel. the same breaker mentioned above was off. I put it on,   the power came back to powder room. Outside, one bulb from each pair came on. in other words, one from set A and one from set B.

WHAT IS HAPPENING   IF SHORT CIRCUIT, SHORT CIRCUIT BETWEEN WHAT AND WHAT   CAN I RECTIFY THIS MYSELF
ADDITIONAL NOTE THESE FOUR BULBS AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE ARE ALWAYS FUSING AND GOING DARK  NO OTHER BULB IN THE HOUSE HAS THIS KIND OF A RECORD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Answer
Is the powder room on a GFCI breaker?  That circuit breaker would have a test button on it. Sometimes they seem to trip for no reason.

Are the outside light halogen flood lights? When they burn out, they frequently make a loud pop noise.

If there is no GFCI breaker, but rather a regular breaker, I would call an electrician.  Resetting a breaker without finding the cause could cause a fire.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle