Electrical Wiring in the Home/strange electrical

sparkman wrote at 2014-05-31 05:01:57
it sounds like you lost 1 of the hot legs, so you are only getting 120v to half of the panel. when you turn on all the burners on the stove does some of the non working 120v outlets start working? if so, then it is a dead hot leg at the panel or possibly the power company.

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Will Babbitt