Electrical Wiring in the Home/Overwired 15 amp circuit breaker

Question
I own a 1950's split level home.ON the second floor there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms . The lights and outlets for these rooms are all on one 15 amp circuit. THey all work fine until everyone is getting dressed at the same time,once a hair dryer or two is turned on the whole upstairs goes dark. How would you solve this problem.

Answer
oh, what a surprise...
2000 plus watts on an 1800 watt circuit? It BETTER trip...

The only real answers are to limit your power usage or run additional circuits where you need them. [20 amp appliance circuits....]

sorry I don't have a magic solution...
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber