Electrical Wiring in the Home/Chewed wires

Question
My puppy chewed all wires from house wall to the air conditioner it is only the red green n white wires can I buy a connected for them to re connect to other part of wires connected to air conditioner ?

Answer
Hi.

The wires must be the exact match. If you not sure, you may want to get an electrician to replace them.

You also need to make sure it does not happen again, by putting the wires in a chew proof protector. Not only can your puppy be electrocuted, it could cause a fire.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle