Electrical Wiring in the Home/Light fixture on 1st floor causing a warm spot on 2nd floor

Question
Hello, I live in a 2nd floor condo (built approx. 1975) and I've noticed lately that I am getting a warm spot on my tile floor on a spot that I know directly below it is a ceiling light fixture. The spot is only warm when the light is on downstairs, and it's cool when the tenant is not home and the light is off.

I'm almost certain I've felt this before in another part of my house on the tile, so I'm not sure if this is a normal transference of heat from the light being on a long time, or if this is something that can become hazardous. If the spot was warm when the light was off I'd definitely be concerned, but that is not the case.

Answer
Warm is one of those terms,   can you tell me what temp it is?

This is really not my area, but I would think there would be enough air gap to keep the tile above from becoming warm.

You have tile,  many have carpet,  carpet one might not be able to feel it,   but if it is a typical down throw light,  then the tile is real near the source,    

Is it it a can light,  or what kind of fixtures are causing this warming?

I don't think you have an immediate danger  especially warm,  but over time it might become one,  

I think I would try and get a builder or electrician to see if it is a problem,      

Most fixtures have that fiberglass insulation around them   but more than one with the insulation missing is odd,      

It seems to me the gap between floors or the type, installation, wattage of bulbs, or something is not right,  but it needs to be physically inspected,  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Will Babbitt