Electrical Wiring in the Home/Voltage drop in dbl wide trailer home.

Question
To begin with, 2 light fixtures in the kitchen, a light in the living room, 2 recepticals in the living room and the porch light do not work. They are all on the same circuit. I took a three prong tester to the two outlets and the red and yellow lights indicate hot and ground wire reversed. I traced the circuit back to the box and they all came off one breaker. I tested to see if I had 110 @ the breaker and it is ok.
I tested at all the recepticals and lights but no 110.
I started at the end of the circuit with the porch light and checked the wiring at each light, receptical and switch.
I rewired all the recepticals and used the tester again and got the same reading of hot and ground reversed.
I replaced the circuit breaker to no avail.
I took down the two non working kitchen lights and separated the wires. I then took voltage readings on the wires and only one set of wires had voltage at the black and white wires but it was only 60 to 70 volts not 110. other working receps have 121 volts.
I assume since these two wires were the only ones with voltage, it was the one coming from the breaker. But if so , why does it only have 70 volts and not 120 volts?
There are two other areas, a back porch light and a laundry room light on this same circuit that still work.
I have run other test to make sure the front porch light and living room lights work off circuit and they will work properly.
I do not know where to go next.
Please help.
Thank You, Dan

Answer
Sorry for the delay
I just got the question today

Define/explain "rewired the receptacles"
I hope you didn't change connections around

Is the voltage low to neutral, ground or both?
If not what is voltage from neutral to ground?

Why replace breaker if part of the circuit is normal?

Make floorplan drawing of trailer showing electrical locations,
panel, lights, switches, receptacles

Since you have panel open send photo of interior

Second thoughts..
problem is probably at last working element on circuit, bad splice/burned wirenut at back porch switch or laundry room light
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber