Electrical Wiring in the Home/GFCI WIRING

Question
I was wondering if I can wire a GFCI 15amp outlet down stream from a regular 15amp outlet that is GFCI protected? I would wire it to one of the GFCI outlets in my house but they all have the Load and Line side being used.I am using Romex 14/2 wire.

I am trying to wire another GFCI outlet in my bathroom. I was going to get the power from the other GFCI outlet in my bathroom but both the load and Line side are being used. Unless there is a way to wire it to the other GFCI outlet that I don't know about.  
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Answer
If you put a wire from a regular outlet to a GFCI, you can't get GFCI protection at the first outlet, only the ones after the GFCI.

Bathroom outlets are supposed to be 20 amp with 12 gauge wire. If you use one heater or hair dryer, there is no capacity left for anything else. There should be nothing else on the circuits but bathroom outlets, unless you use one circuit for one bathroom for lights, fan and outlet.

You can connect more than one wire to the load side, but you have to be careful of overloads.  If you can't attach the wires to the GFCI, then run short lengths of wire and then use wire nuts to connect them to several wires.  Again, you have to make sure you don't overload the circuit.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle