|Rating(1-10)||Knowledgeability = 10||Clarity of Response = 10||Politeness = 10|
|Comment||Good suggestions. I knew it was a 110V circuit because it was to existing outlets. The wires were cut because the wall was removed to enlarge a room. As it turned out, the top part of the last outlet was switched. This allowed power to the outlet, but because of the break in the circuit, the 110 power was allowed to travel through the neutral wire, making it live. So when I tried to strip the neutral wire, I made contact with the ground wire, and wala, sparks flew, but no C B was tripped. Lesson learned, test all wires, and/or trip the C B. Thank you for your rapid reply.|
Answers by Expert:
Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.