Electrical Wiring in the Home/panel box

Question
I need power from a breaker in main panel box to power a sub panel with 3 breakers in sub panel Box

Answer
You would just get a double pole breaker and install it in the main panel.  From that breaker, you would run the sub panel.  The size of the breaker would depend on the rating of the sub panel, the load on the sub panel, the the gauge of wire from the main panel to the sub panel.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle