Electrical Wiring in the Home/electrical wiring

Good day
With reference to the wiring of a 20 foot shipping container to turn it into an office container I have the following questions.
1. What items are needed to wire a shipping container?
2. Approximately how long does it take an electrician to do this?
3. Can you refer me to any practical books, articles, websites that can give me a better idea of this process?
4. What safety precautions and what should be checked and double checked with reference to the wiring of an office shipping container.

Got 20 years?
You need an understanding of the electrical requirements of the several nations where the "office" will be located as well as an understanding of general electrical wiring materials and practices.

As to how long it would take, it depends on what you want in the trailer, power source, flexibility of the installation, skill level and imagination of the electrician, crew size, convenience of access to service base and container location...

Cost? Same constraints, then add permits, inspections...are you in a port? security concerns, weatherproofing and so on...

Find a good electrician you can work with and hire them.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber

Licensed Philadelphia electrician serving Delaware, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania. I install and repair residential, commercial and industrial wiring and lighting. Troubleshooting and repair of problems that stump other people is my favorite. I am willing to help people figure out why things don`t work. I understand motor controls, transformers and machine wiring. I do not teach basics to novices or do free design work.

Experience in the area I have 44 years experience in residential, commercial and industrial electrical construction and repair, 480 volts and below. This is not to be confused with one week repeated two thousand times.

44 years experience in residential, commercial and industrial electrical construction and repair