Electrical Wiring in the Home/wall oven

Question
QUESTION: I am replacing a wall oven and the oven is wired this way. Black, white,red,bare. My outlet is white,bare, and two black. The outlet wire is also aluminum. ??? Thanks

ANSWER: Ok. Whst is your question?

QUESTION: sorry, do I attach the red oven wire to either one of the black one's? do I use regular wire nuts when combining copper and alum wire?

Answer
Without beibg there, that is likely story.
Personally, I test everything, but blacks should be 240. ...and one would normally go to the red.
Don't mix metals in a splice. Split bolt connectors are proper mechanism for joining aluminum and copper.
Make sure separator plate is between conductors and connector is cu/al rated (not brass or copper)
Insulate connectors properly.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber