Electrical Wiring in the Home/replacing fuse

Question
QUESTION: hi robert,  i replaced the fuse and it ddn't blow out   i tried plugging something in that room with no power but nothing came on

how its used
how its used  
different manufacturers
different manufacturer  
ANSWER: Ok darlene,
Here are a few pictures the yellow one is the klein, and then theres a picture with a bunch of other ones that are out there however anyone will work and the 3rd picture is basically how its used but we will go through more of that later when you get it

QUESTION: hi robert  i got the klein tool.   i went around all the outlets and it beeps and lights up in the ones that were working already but not the other ones that were out.  the fuse that i replaced yesterday will beep once, tip will turn red once then no more beeping and the tool shuts, but in the other fuses it will keep blinking and beeping  and nothing happens with that switch where the wire was exposed.   is it possible an animal chewed on something under the trailer.   thank you

Answer
Is it possible an animal chewed a wire...Yes anything is possible however i personally doubt it that being said it looks as if that fuse did infact blow again if it doesn't give you a constant beep and it probably blew where you cant see it know to he sure all you need to do is test One side of the fuse than the other and you "SHOULD" get a constant beeping on BOTH side's of the fuse...if not than its blown and we still have that short also please keep in mind that if you are to close to "OTHER LIVE" wires that tester WILL beep giv8ng a false reading just keep that in mind. Ok Next
1-i need a NICE CLEAR close up picture of your electrical panel preferably with the cover off
2-A clear close up of the LAST fuse you put in
Lets start there...By the way your DOING GREAT!!! just keep doing what your doing and im confident we will get it
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Tomasulo