Electrical Wiring in the Home/using my old central air unit wires for a tanning bed

Question
Can this be done, it's the same voltage that I need for my tanning be, and I don't know which wires I'm suppose to use, can you help me?

Answer
As long as the voltage is the same and it is as you stated and the wires seam to be in good shape no nicks or shorts I see absolutely NO PROBLEM. ..However you also need to be sure of the Current draw and that the tanning bed will not draw more current/amps than the wire can handle that being said i assume you have #10 wire if its for an Air Conditioner and #10 wire is good up to 30 amps in which I'm sure is more than what the tanning bed will draw now i need you to confirm that by  looking at the wire closely and read it and in small black lettering you should see something like (12 awg) (10 awg) or (8 awg) and that would be the size of the wire next read the data tag on the tanning bed and see what it draws and it might say it in either (amperage) or (watts) lastly you have to make sure the tanning bed is 2 wire 208/220 some might be 3 wire 208/220 which means it needs a neutral and even if it is no worries I'm sure you have a ground wire on the A/C which can be used. Sorry for the long reply i know you were just looking for a yes or no answer however i like to be thorough and safe and believe in educating my clients as well as helping.In closing please be sure to fill out my survey and feel free to leave a comment it means alot Thank You
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Tomasulo