Electrical Wiring in the Home/30 amp receptable

Question
I am turning my garage in to a small woodworking area. I have run 12/2 wire to 3 outs and wired in 15 amp outlets. I bought a 15 breaker that I will call an electrician to wire and install in my breaker box. I ran 10/2 wire to a different outlet that I will be using for my table saw/chop saw and through a special outlet that I will also hook up a shop vac so that when I turn on a saw the shop vac also will come on. The table saw is 15 amps and the shop vac is 12. I bought a 30 amp breaker to use for that but am not sure what outlet to use. I don't think I can use a 15 amp outlet but all the 30 amp ones I see are all twist types. this switch has a basic 3 prong. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Answer
Hello Steve,
My name is Robert and ill be helping you today and in response to your question YES way up the tree...lol.However lets break everthing down step by step and take it from the beginning,First i would recommend installing a 20a breaker for your 3 recepticles being you ran 12/2 and #12 wire is good up to 20amps...So why sell youself short
Im goi g to have to get back to you...I just lost my power...lol...i get back to you shortly and dont worry ill help you through it all.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Tomasulo