Electrical Wiring in the Home/ceiling fan

Question
if a single pole switch in the living room cut the ceiling fan light on but when you cut the light on by the chain it trips the breaker in the panel. it trips the gfci receptacle in kitchen to but it steel trips the breaker in the box. all wall switches and receptacles and wire is good. so the fan light switch could be bad?

Answer
I cannot begin to imagine a possible direction to head towards a solution.
The elements you list should not interact.
You need a REAL electtician on site to fix this.
I expect you are going to finally be finding out just how much a professional costs.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber