Electrical Wiring in the Home/Boosting Extremely Low Voltage - Part 2

Question
Hi Robert,

In response to your latest question (below)

Robert Tomasulo : Hey ramesh,
How is it going...and where are you at is there anything else we need to go over? Or continue to  trouble shoot?

Here is my Response.

First, thanks for your reply.

I invested in a 10 KVA Servo Stabilizer (40 amps max rating). A costly investment!! for me to solve a long pending nuisance problem of low voltage :-)

This 'partially' solves my low voltage problem.

However, i still have a nagging question. Say, even if this servo stabilizer is able to boost a low voltage as low as 100V to our indian households operating voltage of 230V, will it be able to drive an AirConditioner which  consumes 1875 Watts of (max) Power? I am trying to ask you ...will this servo stabilizer be able to provide the necessary ampereage (and not just the necessary voltage)

I would love to hear your comments on this (and i really would not mind you getting as technical in your answer as you can)

thanks again

Answer
Hey Ramesh,sorry for the delay I have been dealing with some family issues however that being said going off what you stated and the transformer being rated for 40 amps I don't see a problem running an 1800 watt A/C if anything I would take an amp reading first and see what you are already using and worse case scenario just shut off some of your load during A/C use...Let me know how you make out
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Tomasulo