Electrical Wiring in the Home/multifunction timer

Question
wiring diagram
wiring diagram  

timer
timer  
Hi I got a multifunction 12 volt timer that I would like to hook up to a air valve their are 2 wires going to the air valve + and a - wire the timer is a fmb01 multifunction timer and I am having trouble understanding the diagram wondering if you could give me some advice were I should connect the wires I will attach picture of diagram thank you

Answer
Manufacturer Timer Control Dwg
Manufacturer Timer Con  
Robert Wilber
Licensed Philadelphia Electrician
Philadelphia License # 3516 - 16765
*
LIFE SAFETY WARNING! [disclaimer]
Electricity is dangerous!
You can be injured or killed!
Improper installations can cause fire, injury and death!
Are you qualified to do this work?
*
National Electrical Code definition, NFPA 70 2008 Article 100: Qualified Person. "One who has skills and knowledge related to the construction and operation of the electrical equipment and installations and has received safety training to recognize and avoid the hazards involved."
*
Electricity is fire in a box! Death on a leash!
*
Always check with the local “Authority Having Jurisdiction” for an official interpretation before making installation decisions.
*
In Philadelphia, it is unlawful for anyone except an individual licensed by the City of Philadelphia to install electrical equipment and wiring.
Homeowners are not allowed to install wiring.
The owner of any property wherein any such installation is discovered shall be issued a violation by the Department of Licenses and Inspections.
The limited exceptions include replacing devices and fixtures at existing outlets.
Contact the Department of Licenses and Inspections for more information.
*
You are more likely to be killed by 120 volts than any other voltage [120 volts creates the PERFECT fatal current through the human body's electrical resistance!]
TURN THE POWER OFF WHEN WORKING!
*
LIFE SAFETY WARNING! [disclaimer]
This information is provided for the use of parties as they see fit!
I am not responsible for the application of this information by any party, including those lacking sufficient skill or knowledge to perform these steps safely and any hazard created is the SOLE responsibility of the user.
*
It is obvious by your inability to read the wiring diagram that you are untrained by any standard.
As a rule, I don't do any design work for amateurs due to insurance and safety hazard risks.
In this case, however, since it is 12 volts, I don't think you are likely to electrocute yourself.
NONE THE LESS - do not use this timer to control any equipment which would be relied upon for life safety reasons. Don't use it to control an air jack for something you are going to crawl under and rely on it to provide safe support of the lifted item.
I HOPE I MAKE MYSELF COMPLETELY CLEAR ON THIS MATTER.
Any use which could possibly create a hazard should be designed by a professional willing to take responsibility for the design and installed by a professional.
*
*

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber