Electrical Wiring in the Home/FLICKERING

Question
SINGLE FLOOR FAMILY HOME IN HAYWOOD COUNTY NC. BELOW METER THERE ARE 3 SUBDISCONNECTS (100A/220V) FEEDING 3 CB PANELS. WHEN DRYER IS TURNED ON LIGHTS IN LIVING ROOM GET BRIGHTER FOR A SECOND AND LIGHTS IN KITCHEN GET DIMMER FOR A SECOND. SOMETIMES SOME LIGHTS FLICKER. TIGHTENED ALL CONNECTIONS ON CIRCUIT BREAKER PANELS

Answer
Most likely there is a loose neutral wire somewhere. If you checked the breaker boxes, then it would be before that, in the meter socket or even in the power company's wires.  You should probably either contact the power company or an electrician to check that out.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle