Electrical Wiring in the Home/microwaves

I have 2 microwaves in my kitchen. When I try to use them at the same time, the circuit-breaker "blows." Is there a way I can see if there are 2 different circuits in my kitchen, so I can use them simultaneously?

The code has required two circuits in the kitchen since at least the mid 1960's.  Turn off the one circuit that previously tripped, and then plug something, such as a night light into all of the outlets.  Any that are working are on the other circuit.  If you have a double pole breaker (two bundled together), you have two circuits, but it would be harder to figure out which is which.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.