Electrical Wiring in the Home/Wiring

Question
Well your a real pleasant person Robert. You sounded like the kind of guy who knows everything! Guess you don't know "manners" .... Typical smart ass

Answer
this is a business inquiry not a home wiring inquiry.
you obviously didn't read my profile
it states I don't do free engineering or design work
..especially for the obviously "entitled" who are too lazy to do their own basic research
my manners are just fine, thank you
send me a check and I will be pleased to make the necessary inquiries  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber