Electronic Components/2005 Tahoe Radio

Question
Is there a way to add bluetooth and an aux in jack to the factory radio? I have a 2005 tahoe with Bose speakers, Onstar and the factory DVD Player.  Changing out the radio will run me in excess of 500, so i am looking for an alternative. any help would be appericated.

Answer
I don't know if that radio is capable of accepting an Aux in jack, but the easiest way is to use a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Soundfly-Ultimate-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Smartphones/dp/B00
It sends audio to your existing system via a built-in FM transmitter. So you can take your music on SD card, plug it in here and play it - or you can use BlueTooth.
Hope this helps.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert