Electronic Components/2005 Tahoe Radio

Is there a way to add bluetooth and an aux in jack to the factory radio? I have a 2005 tahoe with Bose speakers, Onstar and the factory DVD Player.  Changing out the radio will run me in excess of 500, so i am looking for an alternative. any help would be appericated.

I don't know if that radio is capable of accepting an Aux in jack, but the easiest way is to use a device like this: http://www.amazon.com/Soundfly-Ultimate-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Smartphones/dp/B00
It sends audio to your existing system via a built-in FM transmitter. So you can take your music on SD card, plug it in here and play it - or you can use BlueTooth.
Hope this helps.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert

I can answer most questions regarding electronic components, what they are and how to use them.

I worked for a number of years in the electronic component testing industry, designing and building automated test equipment for the electronic manufacturing industry.

Numerous technical manuals for the equipment we built.

UNH, CCAF and others

General Electric, Motorola, Ford, Sensonor and others.