Electronic Components/kenmore electric stove top

Purchased a Kenmore 790.40563800, never used or installed. Installed it and am getting (from top to bottom) EO, 14, EO, 14 and nothing when turning on the burners. Nothing in the manuals about this. Does it mean it doesn't work or is there a reset????
Thanks Jan

The only information I was able to discover about this code is that it indicates a ribbon-cable between the touch-controls and the control board. If you can open the unit and look for a cable that is disconnected or loose, that might fix the problem. Otherwise, you will need to have it serviced by a professional.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert

I can answer most questions regarding electronic components, what they are and how to use them.

I worked for a number of years in the electronic component testing industry, designing and building automated test equipment for the electronic manufacturing industry.

Numerous technical manuals for the equipment we built.

UNH, CCAF and others

General Electric, Motorola, Ford, Sensonor and others.