Electronic Components/Landline and Cordless phones for Storing Contacts

Landline Phone
Landline Phone  

Cordless Phone
Cordless Phone  
Dear Deirdre

Are Landline and Cordless phones available in market for Storing and retrieving Contacts ?. This can eliminate the need of keeping a Telephone Diary where we store contacts viz names, phone numbers, email addresses etc.

This Phones could be useful in both Corporate - Employees, Clients,  
Business Partners, Suppliers etc and in Residence (Home) - Friends, Relatives, Business etc Contacts.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Many telephones will store telephone numbers, but most do not store other data. This is, in part, because with traditional landline telephones, it is impossible to send text messages or email. Perhaps if the landline system were changed to a digital mode, allowing a home telephone to send and receive text messages or email, this feature might become more valuable.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert

I can answer most questions regarding electronic components, what they are and how to use them.

I worked for a number of years in the electronic component testing industry, designing and building automated test equipment for the electronic manufacturing industry.

Numerous technical manuals for the equipment we built.

UNH, CCAF and others

General Electric, Motorola, Ford, Sensonor and others.