Electronic Components/Shareware Software Applications.

Shareware application
Shareware application  

Proof of Concept
Proof of Concept  
Dear Deirdre

Can we classify or consider Shareware software programs as a output product of a Proof of concept (POC) document ?

i.e. Shareware programs allow users to download and explore the application on a trial basis (1 month, 3 months etc) for their business needs.  if the users are satisfied, they have to buy the licence version by paying the price of the software product.

i.e. Input -> Proof of Concept (Prototype)
    Output -> Shareware application

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Shareware is simply a sales model - it's the "try before you buy" method of sales - much like ordering an item and being able to get a full refund if you don't like the item. Much shareware today is time-locked. If you wish to use it beyond a certain date, you must buy a license.
The concept is usually proved when the software is written - the only question that remains is suitability for a particular purpose.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert

I can answer most questions regarding electronic components, what they are and how to use them.

I worked for a number of years in the electronic component testing industry, designing and building automated test equipment for the electronic manufacturing industry.

Numerous technical manuals for the equipment we built.

UNH, CCAF and others

General Electric, Motorola, Ford, Sensonor and others.