Electronic Components/Adding a Subwoofer with amp.

Question
I've got a 2005 Tahoe with the Bose system, rear DVD, Nav and SiriusXM. Is it possible to add a stealth sub with an amp in the rear driver side cargo area?

Answer
Yes remove the side pannel, you can make a wood or fierglass box that takes all that side space, you can fit 2 8 or a single 10 and there is space for a small amplifier on the other side or under the seats

If you are still using the factory tahoe radio this is the hi low interface with the remote turn on wire
http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-217-132-pac-2-channel-aftermarket-amplifier-for-g

good luck  

Electronic Components

Ernesto Ruesta