Electronic Components/Cell Phone Voice Recorder.

Question
Dear Deirdre

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/cell-phone-voice-recorder‎

Requirement
-----------

All incoming calls and outgoing calls are to be recorded made to
a cellphone device consumer from land line (wired) and cellphones, smartphones (wireless) devices.

i.e. The consumer can later on play all the calls received and send with the called date and time i.e. audio files.

The above devices mentioned in the link interfaced with the Cell Phone / smartphone device can solve the consumer business needs ?.

Software applications for voice recording on cellphones, smartphones can also address these business needs ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
There are a number of applications that can do this, but it may be illegal in some places. Here in the United States, it's illegal to record a call without the permission of all parties. So, it's possible, and the apps do exist, but it may not always be legal.

Electronic Components

Deirdre Hebert