Electronic Payment/online payment

I decided to purchase a few hundred products from some supplier from China alibaba.com
They method of payment are escrow or western union/tt etc
I love the idea of escrow but one of the seller doesn't like this method as he stated that there is alot of fee deduction on his side whenever he tries to cash the fund.
Also escrow doesn't seem to exist in Australia so that left me with western union and tt
I don't like western union/tt as I feel insecure bc this is the first time that i am dealing business with this seller and i have my reservation.
I like paypal and again he doesn't use paypal.
what would you suggest?
The fund is only a US$500 but like i say it is the first time i am buying large quantity online so payment terms agonise me
all suggestion greatly appreciate

Unfortunately when it comes to paying for goods and services you do have to pay based on that company's terms.  The good news is that Western Union if a fully secured money transfer services that has been in business since 1851 and are the industry leader in money transfers.

Hope this info helps you.  Good luck!

Electronic Payment

Beecher B. Henderson Jr.

My expertise is the ability to help you understand, reduce and eliminate fees associated with accepting electronic non-cash payments in your business. Whether you are doing business over the internet (e-commerce), in person, by phone or through the mail (MO/TO), I will be happy to provide you the answers you are looking for. Straight forward, non-technical answers about credit, debit and gift cards, leasing vs. buying equipment, virtual terminals, Point of Sale (POS) equipment and software; Accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB and electronic checks. PayPal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments are they right for you? These questions I can answer - what I canít answer are questions about ATM machines.

Seventeen years of experience in all aspects of B2B business development, sales, sales management, sales training, market analysis, contract negotiation and business consulting in the SMB (Small and Medium size Business) markets make me a great resource for your electronic payment questions. I have been a Regional Training Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Manager of Client Relationships (National Accounts) and Market Sales Manager. In the last 5yrs alone I have been responsible for 5,019 new merchant account acquisitions totaling $1.48 billion dollars in sales. My experience has taught me that those businesses that accept non-cash payments earn more money than businesses that don't!

LaGuardia Community College/City University of NY - A.S. Business Administration. SALES AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING ∑ Situational Leadership II (2008) ∑ Leadership Development for Sales Managers (2004) ∑ Clifton Strength Finders (2009) ∑ Situational Leadership 1 (2007) ∑ Extraordinary Leader- Zenger/Folkman (2011)

Craigslist, B&H Photo, Round Table Pizza, Associated Food Stores, Key Food Grocery, Manhattan BMW, Planned Parenthood, Sleepy's, Back Forty Texas BBQ, Sams Club, Costco.