Electronic Payment/How to open Paypal account from unsupported countries

Question

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and I want to start up shop in eBay.
And for that I need a paypal account. But the problem is, after going through Paypal's websites I could find Bangladesh's name on the list of supported countries. I am new to this online selling internationally and do not know much about Paypal.

So my question is:
1. How do I setup a Paypal account from Bangladesh? What are my options?

Note that, I do not have an international credit card, and any ways of opening up a Paypal account without an international credit card would be helpful

Answer
From my investigation and conversations with other PayPal experts the only option would be to have someone in a country that they support open an account for you.  This would have to be someone who you trust because they need to send the funds to you via western union.  

There is an alternative payment source called PaymentBD.com in Bangladesh.
The first online payment solution in Bangladesh which supports PayPal, Debit Card, Credit Card, MasterCard, Visa

Understand, that I have never used this company nor is this an endorsement of their service.  I am providing this information solely as an available option.

Electronic Payment

Beecher B. Henderson Jr.