Electronic Payment/How to open Paypal account from unsupported countries

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and I want to start up shop in eBay.
And for that I need a paypal account. But the problem is, after going through Paypal's websites I could find Bangladesh's name on the list of supported countries. I am new to this online selling internationally and do not know much about Paypal.

So my question is:
1. How do I setup a Paypal account from Bangladesh? What are my options?

Note that, I do not have an international credit card, and any ways of opening up a Paypal account without an international credit card would be helpful

From my investigation and conversations with other PayPal experts the only option would be to have someone in a country that they support open an account for you.  This would have to be someone who you trust because they need to send the funds to you via western union.  

There is an alternative payment source called in Bangladesh.
The first online payment solution in Bangladesh which supports PayPal, Debit Card, Credit Card, MasterCard, Visa

Understand, that I have never used this company nor is this an endorsement of their service.  I am providing this information solely as an available option.

Electronic Payment

Beecher B. Henderson Jr.

My expertise is the ability to help you understand, reduce and eliminate fees associated with accepting electronic non-cash payments in your business. Whether you are doing business over the internet (e-commerce), in person, by phone or through the mail (MO/TO), I will be happy to provide you the answers you are looking for. Straight forward, non-technical answers about credit, debit and gift cards, leasing vs. buying equipment, virtual terminals, Point of Sale (POS) equipment and software; Accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB and electronic checks. PayPal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments are they right for you? These questions I can answer - what I canít answer are questions about ATM machines.

Seventeen years of experience in all aspects of B2B business development, sales, sales management, sales training, market analysis, contract negotiation and business consulting in the SMB (Small and Medium size Business) markets make me a great resource for your electronic payment questions. I have been a Regional Training Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Manager of Client Relationships (National Accounts) and Market Sales Manager. In the last 5yrs alone I have been responsible for 5,019 new merchant account acquisitions totaling $1.48 billion dollars in sales. My experience has taught me that those businesses that accept non-cash payments earn more money than businesses that don't!

LaGuardia Community College/City University of NY - A.S. Business Administration. SALES AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING ∑ Situational Leadership II (2008) ∑ Leadership Development for Sales Managers (2004) ∑ Clifton Strength Finders (2009) ∑ Situational Leadership 1 (2007) ∑ Extraordinary Leader- Zenger/Folkman (2011)

Craigslist, B&H Photo, Round Table Pizza, Associated Food Stores, Key Food Grocery, Manhattan BMW, Planned Parenthood, Sleepy's, Back Forty Texas BBQ, Sams Club, Costco.