Electronic Payment/Most secure browser for online banking and transactions?

Question
FireFox or Google Chrome?

With FireFox we can check to see in the options menu---->advanced---->encryption you can select ssl 3.0

Does Google Chrome use ssl or what security server do they use?

Which is more secure for private details like banking?

I have installed kaspersky PURE 2012 which has its own firewall. I update everyday and update any security issues by using windows update.

Answer
SSL is used by the sites that you are going to not by the browser.  For instance, a site that has http:// means that it is secure.  However, what google chrome is able to do is verify if they have successfully established a secure connection with the site.  Now if you are required to log in th the site or enter sensitive information you should always double check the URL and make sure the domain name is accurate.  

Electronic Payment

Beecher B. Henderson Jr.