Electronic Payment/Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines for Transport Sector.

Credit Card Billing Machine
Credit Card Billing Ma  
QUESTION: Dear Andrew‎.‎

Are Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines available in market ?. Can they be fixed in Transport media viz cars, buses, trucks etc.

Do you feel Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines installation in the Taxicab, Private vehicles could be useful to the Vehicle owners to accept payments from passengers as an alternative
payment mode to cash payments ?.

Do you feel initially the taxicab, bus, vans etc business owners
will be reluctant to install the portable Credit card billing product in their vehicles as there may arise some doubts in their minds regarding security aspects ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hello Prashant,

Thank you contacting me.  You can certainly use wireless terminals in this application, and many tax / livery service companies with great success.  Particularly in many metro areas, its become expected that you can pay for a taxi on a card.

You mentioned "available in market" - where are you located?

Andrew Moran, CPP

QUESTION: Dear Andrew

Thank you.

We find mostly Credit Card Billing Machines installed in Retail outlets, Restaurants, Hotels.

As you mention the wireless credit cared billing machines could be useful if installed in Taxi Cabs, Buses, Vans. i.e. Travel/Transport Sector.

Which other sectors do you find those machines will be useful for the consumers ?.

For example : Entertainment Industry - Cinema / Movies Halls, Auditoriums - Paying for Tickets purchased, Hospitals - Paying Hospital bills on discharge etc.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant,

Thanks for the reply.   As for which sectors, all of the above really.  I today am meeting with a non-profit, a sign maker, and a restaurant, and just got through emailing a client with an Ecommerce website.  I even have B2B clients, like manufacturers, machine shops, wholesalers and the like.

Pretty much, if they accept a payment for their services, then that is a potential client for credit card acceptance.

Electronic Payment

Andrew Moran

I can field questions as they relate to merchant account services as they pertain to credit and debit card acceptance and remote check deposit services. Examples of questions include functional considerations, rate and contract questions, rules and regulations, terminal and point of sale questions, chargeback prevention and resolution and PCI DSS compliance, just to name a few. I also am versed in merchant cash advance services and repayment options, as well as gift and loyalty card programs. More than likely if the question is anywhere in this field I can address it.

Merchant Solutions LLC - 3+ years as senior account representative and business development manager

Electronic Transactions Association (ETA)

Publications - the majority of the content of the site was content I drafted, including regular updates to the Merchant News and Merchant Resources categories.

University of Connecticut - Bachelors Degree

Company policy does not allow us to disclose specific client names on a public forum, but I can provide references if needed.