Electronic Payment/rf blockers

hi..i have one of those credit cards that need an rf blocker for it.   i am wondering if you can recommend any one company that you know is good to buy one of  these blockers from. anything you can feel comfortable recommending? thanks!

Hi James,

Standard aluminum will block a signal leaving your credit card until you with to make a transaction. You can also purchase sleeves online to keep your card in. They are pretty standard materials so you can expect to pay $5-$10 for something that costs a few pennies but the upside is they are sleeker and better designed than a DIY version you build yourself.

I hope I understood your question correctly. Please let me know if there's any clarification you require.

Electronic Payment

Thomas Waters

I can answer questions related to setting up any form of electronic payment with the least amount of risk and the lowest fees. Specialties include but are not limited to: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Electronic Checks, Gift Cards, ACH funds, and Merchant Cash Advances. I know how to reduce your risk, get your funds settled in your bank account faster, avoid surcharges, and reconcile your fees. I can't answer questions on how to boost your credit score or get approved for a credit card.

For the past 9 years, I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs, CFO's, Accountants, and Office Managers make sense of their electronic payment programs. I've conducted thousands of rate reduction analyses, charge-back protection, point-of-sale process engineering, e-Commerce Gateway set-up, virtual Terminal set-up and network conversions.

Delta Sigma Pi - International Business Fraternity

SUNY at Albany Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology Management and Marketing