Electronic Payment/rf blockers

Question
hi..i have one of those credit cards that need an rf blocker for it.   i am wondering if you can recommend any one company that you know is good to buy one of  these blockers from. anything you can feel comfortable recommending? thanks!

Answer
Hi James,

Standard aluminum will block a signal leaving your credit card until you with to make a transaction. You can also purchase sleeves online to keep your card in. They are pretty standard materials so you can expect to pay $5-$10 for something that costs a few pennies but the upside is they are sleeker and better designed than a DIY version you build yourself.

I hope I understood your question correctly. Please let me know if there's any clarification you require.

Electronic Payment

Thomas Waters