Electronics/elec

Question
2.   A final circuit consists of six heaters connected in parallel each having a resistance of 150Ω. Find (i) the total resistance of the circuit (ii) the current through each resistor if the supply voltage is 600 V.

Answer
This is a simple Ohms Law question. Do you know Ohms Law?  If not you must study it.

OHMS LAW:  Voltage across an electrical element is equal to the current in amperes times the resistance in ohms.  Expressed this way;  E = I X R.

In your circuit you can calculate the current in each heater by I = E/R = 600/150.

Total current from the supply voltage six times that of one heater.

Total resistance is the parallel sum of each.  Or, you can calculate it by R = V/I.

Solution for you is just simple math calculations.

Hope this helps.  

Electronics

ZZ