Electronics/What voltage results from the difference of one electron?

How many volts result from the difference of one electron?

In the above link there are two answers -- 13.527 volts and 160 nanovolts. Which one is correct?

Please note that this is not a homework question but just a question of my interest.

I ask this question because I'm thinking of a hypothetical device that generates an output signal based on the amplitude and frequency of an input signal.

Let's refer to the voltage resulting from the difference of one electron as "Ve". The hypothetical device generates an output signal with a voltage that is the frequency of the input signal times Ve. The frequency of the output signal generated by this device is [in Hz] the same numerical value as the Ve of the input signal.

So let's say we have an input signal that is 3 Hz and 5 Ve. The output signal will be 5 Hz and 3 Ve.

Is such a device possible to produce?

I think you are confused about the electrical properties of an electron.  Voltage is a potential difference between two points or reference.  To ask about the difference of one electron is not meaningful.  If you ask about the charge of one electron that is a legitimate question.

Also, frequency in Hz is a rate of change; you cannot have an output of a different frequency from the input unless the 'black box' contains a frequency converter - which is another topic all together.

Please clarify the question in terms that make sense and we can try again.

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota