Electronics/Digital Camera Oscilloscope Product.

Dear ZZ

Are there Products available in the market which combines the functionality of Digital Oscilloscope and Digital Camera ?.

In case not available, is it feasible to construct/manufacture this dual functionality product ?

Do you feel there are advantages in combining both the features of Digital Oscilloscope and Digital Camera in a single product ?.
The digital camera hardware electronics is integrated in the digital oscilloscope product.

The Digital Camera Oscilloscope will capture the waveform signals from the camera lens in the Digital Camera Oscilloscope. The captured images will be saved in the Digital Camera Oscilloscope memory.

Is it possible to transfer the photo images captured from Digital Camera Oscilloscope to Smartphone device using WI-FI or Bluetooth Technology ?.

Both Smartphone and Digital Camera Oscilloscope are Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled devices.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Yes, there are many such products. Especially for the instrumentation field.

Also, for sports enthusiasts and outdoors people there are such products.

Tektronix, Rhode and Schwartz, Hewlett Packard and others make such products. You can google for them easily.

I don't know about the smartphone apps for oscilloscope rendering but I can imagine there are such devices as the technology  is relatively straightforward.

Above are some ideas in this related area.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota