Electronics/Website links in straight Line.

Question
Website
Website  
Dear ZZ

http://2viewproperties.co.uk

In the Home and all subsequent web pages do the links are in straight line or not ?. If they are in the same straight line and not tilted at an angle, is this because of background slope curve illusion which is causing us to think whether it is not in straight line ?.

Attached image for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Not sure I understand the question.  If the display is properly aligned and the link line is normal it should be straight. Tilting requires html software to write it on the tilt - which I have never seen done in normal viewing of URLs from around the world.

But the background graphics can be totally independent of a link or URL reference.  Thus creating an optical illusion such as in your example.  

Electronics

ZZ