Electronics/Toy Manufacturing Business.

Dear ZZ

What will be the investment capital required to start a Toy Manufacturing Business ?.

Toys manufactured will be for children ages from 2 years to 8 years.
Toys manufactured will be of both the categories i.e. Mechanical as well as electro-mechanical type.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Toy business not in my field.
However, I know the toy industry to be very competitive and risky.  New toys must be researched and panel tested and market researched to crazy limits.

Investments into toy manufacturing is big business and only the very wealthy have the means to enter into it safely.

Manufacturing equipment depends entirely on the content of the toy, of course, but for large volume sales the investment in automatic equipments would be in the millions of rupees.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota