Electronics/Bluetooth Digital Wrist Watch Camera.

Dear ZZ‎‎‎

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Wrist Watch Camera to a Destination Digital Wrist Watch Camera OR Wi-F Digital Cameras using Bluetooth OR Wi-F Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital wrist watch cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination and vice versa.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I see where a few blue-sky thinkers are working on a device modification to use bluetooth or rfid that will allow transfer of data including photos by merely bumping one unit with another.  I don't know the technology of it but it sounds interetsing.

Don't see why such a system cannot be developed using current technology. It is most likely a matter of who will pay the cost of product development and would it infringe on the many patents in this area.  And, is there a market or need for such device?  A novelty item for the early adopters and those who like gadgets.

Hope this helps.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota