Electronics/Teamviewer Application Usage in Internet Cybercafe

Dear ZZ‎

Will Cybercafe owner will allow to download and install teamviewer application on their PC for Surfers/ Browsers to connect to Remote Computers or the other Party to connect to their PC via Teamviewer application ?.

The Surfers are accessing the Internet by paying fee to Cybercafe Owner for every hour/s.

Will there be impact on Internet Bandwidth while remote session is
initiated with another machine through teamviewer application ?.
i.e. Whether Overall network will slow down ?.

As a example suppose there are 10 computers in Internet cybercafe so the other 9 Surfers who are surfing/browsing the internet will get a slow internet connection speed ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I am not an expert in this question area.

I do know that the bandwidth occupation is a complex function and is stochastic in nature.  If two or more users are downloading streams of data that are nearly identical and simultaneous then there is a data collision and speeds reduce.  But in reality the data streams are intermittent and it is often not noticed too much when two or more using light duty data downloading and speeds remain pretty much the same.

That is my only opinion for you on this topic.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota