Electronics/Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit.

Dear ZZ

Do yo feel there should be a Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit i.e. Old people who are above 65 and Above should not be allowed to drive private and self owned vehicles ?.

Do you feel because of old age eyesight, the chances of accidents happening might be more o the road and because of this Road Traffic Office should come out with this rule of prohibiting them to drive vehicles on the road ?.  

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

This is far outside the area of Electronics so I won't answer but only to say there are many collections of statistics about old age driving and accident incidents for which you could rely on.  I am sure they have similar statistics in your country, too, as this is a long ongoing concern for traffic safety.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota