Electronics/Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit.

Question
Dear ZZ

Do yo feel there should be a Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit i.e. Old people who are above 65 and Above should not be allowed to drive private and self owned vehicles ?.

Do you feel because of old age eyesight, the chances of accidents happening might be more o the road and because of this Road Traffic Office should come out with this rule of prohibiting them to drive vehicles on the road ?.  

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
This is far outside the area of Electronics so I won't answer but only to say there are many collections of statistics about old age driving and accident incidents for which you could rely on.  I am sure they have similar statistics in your country, too, as this is a long ongoing concern for traffic safety.  

Electronics

ZZ