Electronics/cell to tv.hookup

Question
I have an lg motion i have read that it will play video threw its 35mm
Jack,i dont know if its true or not,my tv is a flat screen from 2002
Is thare a way i can play video from my phone to tv.also i dont care about voiding warrenties
On my tv thare are 7 rca inputs,an hdmi input and a s video input thank u for your time

Answer
Not sure about this.  If the tv had a wi-fi input you would still need something to convert the output of the LG Motion to wi-fi streaming format.

Have you checked google search for hdmi conversion for it?

I have seen that the LG Motion works well to a smart tv, for example.

And, you could send out the video as a youtube and then play the youtube through your PC to the tv if the PC has hdmi or some AV out that will match the tv.....

Best wishes.  

Electronics

ZZ