Electronics/cell to tv.hookup

I have an lg motion i have read that it will play video threw its 35mm
Jack,i dont know if its true or not,my tv is a flat screen from 2002
Is thare a way i can play video from my phone to tv.also i dont care about voiding warrenties
On my tv thare are 7 rca inputs,an hdmi input and a s video input thank u for your time

Not sure about this.  If the tv had a wi-fi input you would still need something to convert the output of the LG Motion to wi-fi streaming format.

Have you checked google search for hdmi conversion for it?

I have seen that the LG Motion works well to a smart tv, for example.

And, you could send out the video as a youtube and then play the youtube through your PC to the tv if the PC has hdmi or some AV out that will match the tv.....

Best wishes.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota