Electronics/Concentric shapes

Dear ZZ

Other then Concentric circles, spheres. semi circles , which other circular shapes can be constructed concentric ?.

As a example - Concentric cone, Inverted Concentric cone, concentric parabola, concentric ellipse, concentric hyperbola etc ?.

Also can we also have concentric shapes for Lines shapes viz Kite, Trapezoid, Rhombus, Parallelogram etc

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

These are math questions and do not relate to electronics directly.

Using the definition of concentric contained in the wiki article you referenced I found math and geometric examples on the Internet for:  Concentric cone, concentric parabola, concentric ellipse and concentric hyperbola.  That is as far as I went with searching.

I will let you do the search for the other geometrics you mentioned.

This is a rhetorical question, seems to me!  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota