Electronics/Digital Camera with internal microphone and speaker.

Question
QUESTION: Dear ZZ

Do you feel that it can add value to the digital Camera with a internal microphone and speaker integrated?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Most newer smartphones have those features.

And, further, the cameras in the higher end smartphones are very, very good.

So, value already added for the user who wants it.

QUESTION: Dear ZZ

Thanks.

Can we add voice by the microphone and integrate with the Still images captured by the digital Camera?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Of course. I think you can buy them. Try alibaba or amazon or places like that.  This is not unknown usage area for video and image editing and production.

I think you can do the editing over xls and other simple platforms.

Also, I think there are apps available that do similar things for studio needs of small businesses and commercial enterprises.  

Electronics

ZZ