Electronics/electrical machines

B.2   A DC generator in an Engineering college, feeding full load of 1500kW to the lamp load, is connected to the testing kit.The generator has 16 poles and a terminal voltage of 600V and runs at 200 RPM. There are 2500 lap-connected conductors with a full-load copper lossof25 kW.

Calculate the following:-
2.1   Armature current
2.2   Armature resistance
2.3   Useful flux
2.4   Area of pole shoe, if the average gap flux density is 0.85 T

The following is a big file and will require you to do some searching but I think it contains information which will guide you in finding solutions to the problem you outlined.

Since it appears to be a school assignment I shall just give guidance rather than solutions.

Hope it helps.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota