Electronics/electrical machines

Question
B.2   A DC generator in an Engineering college, feeding full load of 1500kW to the lamp load, is connected to the testing kit.The generator has 16 poles and a terminal voltage of 600V and runs at 200 RPM. There are 2500 lap-connected conductors with a full-load copper lossof25 kW.

Calculate the following:-
2.1   Armature current
2.2   Armature resistance
2.3   Useful flux
2.4   Area of pole shoe, if the average gap flux density is 0.85 T

Answer
The following is a big file and will require you to do some searching but I think it contains information which will guide you in finding solutions to the problem you outlined.

http://www.academia.edu/8844591/Electrical_Technology_Volume_III_by_B.L.Theraja_

Since it appears to be a school assignment I shall just give guidance rather than solutions.

Hope it helps.  

Electronics

ZZ