Electronics/Laptop and Tablet bags with mechanical combination Lock.

Question
Dear ZZ

Can it enhanced Security in the laptop or tablet devices in transit?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
What do you mean by in transit?  While being shipped? Or, do you mean when carried on the airplane as a passenger?  

For private and personal carrying bag it seems to me two possible bags:  Briefcase style which normally does already come with lock; or bag only which houses just one laptop or tablet and is carried in person and does not usually have lock system.

Sure, physical security is enhanced when locks are added but does it offer any concrete advantage to she small computer only bag?  I doubt it is much help since these are carried directly by the owner and not let out of site or out of touch.

SO, I give it a "NO" vote on this one.

BTW, the use of electronic security on some of the newer gadgets is a good approach; if the unit is moved or taken by a non-authorized person it starts beeping or howling noises.  

Electronics

ZZ