Electronics/Zebra crossing for railroads.

Question
Dear ZZ

Do you feel adding zebra crossing for rail roads with different contrast colors apart from black & white color can reduce accidents?.

The crossings are seen typically in rural places where mail express trains are running.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
There are so many years and long experience with the way they are now being managed that it may be difficult from a social and legal point of view to change the color combination.  I don't think changing the colors will enhance safety; maybe even make it more dangerous because of the public not being accustomed to the new and different color schemes.  Advanced audio/visual annunciations may be more useful in preventing accidents.

That is my opinion only.

Electronics

ZZ