Electronics/Multi mode Electric Mixer.

Question
Dear ZZ

Is it possible to design multi mode Electric mixer similar to Gas cooking stove which supports three or more Gas flames?.

Number of Regulators will depend upon the number of Grinding apparatus for doing parallel operations.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
There is no technical problem in designing such an appliance.

But what is it used for?  And why would anyone desire such an expensive execution of a mixing machine?  Maybe some large scale, high volume food processing plant could utilize something like this but it doesn't seem to be a worthwhile investigation to me  -  but I am an electronics expert, not a food appliance expert.  

Maybe you should look for another class of expert on this one.  

Electronics

ZZ